In what may prove to be her final WWE interview, Cathy Kelley speaks with Triple H following NXT TakeOver: Portland.
- Cathy Kelley and Triple H joke about nobody being able to yell at Cathy because she's done after tonight.
- Triple H feels like Poppy fits right in to the NXT world and says she puts on amazing performances.
- He's very impressed with DIJAK(ovic) and says he had a star-making night. People don't realize how big he is. He's not tired of seeing Keith Lee and Dijak fight.
- Stephanie's favorite chant is "fight forever."
- He hypes up Raquel Gonzalez and Dakota Kai vs. Tegan Nox, but basically recaps it.
- Not a ton of answers so far, it's him hyping things and talking about how good the show was.
- Triple H mentioned Bianca Belair not even being a wrestler four years ago, and now being at the top of NXT. He says that doesn't happen in many other professions.
- Gargano and Ciampa may be destined to wrestle forever, but that's a win for the fans.
If you missed any of the action, be sure to check out our live coverage. Also, after the event, Triple H will be on the post-show media call. You can view a live stream of that media call at this link.