Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of 11/28/19
- This is a thing that is happening between Batista and Dana Brooke.
@DanaBrookeWWE ..... Sup? -- pic.twitter.com/2tokPuBGVY— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) November 26, 2019
You know. Just standing around with my arms up. I see you been gettin those squats in. -- https://t.co/TJyjC6n7LT pic.twitter.com/Am0Dukhfpg— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) November 27, 2019
I do actually! Just so happens that I have my own gym. #LionsDen .. Two squat racks! here it is. It also has an upstairs with a cage and mats as well. Ever done any jujitsu? https://t.co/7LdpVyQK0c pic.twitter.com/YpFHvt7I8u— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) November 27, 2019
K -- https://t.co/fF7hf9yVVP pic.twitter.com/1BTqSGYA7W— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) November 28, 2019
#Mood https://t.co/GVIlPcjnUf pic.twitter.com/SXlRUz3XvR— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) November 28, 2019
---- Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone enjoys time with family & Friends! I’m grateful for @DaveBautista texting me ---- & the twitter world for supporting this! ---- pic.twitter.com/HTzUnEEotk— Dana Brooke WWE (@DanaBrookeWWE) November 28, 2019
- Dave Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio that Mauro Ranallo is in "rough shape" after the weekend and being criticized by Corey Graves on social media.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Vince McMahon
Thankful for each and every member of the #WWE Universe. From our WWE family to yours, #HappyThanksgiving.— Vince McMahon (@VinceMcMahon) November 28, 2019
- Tommaso Ciampa brings his daughter to work.
- Triple H wrote on social media, "The new @DakotaKai_WWE isn’t asking for opportunities.... she’s taking them."
- Braun Strowman was in Detroit to present the Chicago Bears with a custom WWE Title following their victory over the Detroit Lions.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more. You can also subscribe to my Patreon page where I write about more wrestling, MMA, NBA, NHL, NFL, bad reality television, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!