AEW has announced the lineup for their upcoming episode of Dark.
14 matches have been announced for the March 2 episode. SCU, Bear Country, Dark Order, and Chuck Taylor - among others - will be in action.
Red Velvet will also be in action just 24 hours before she steps into the ring as the tag team partner of Cody Rhodes against Jade Cargill and Shaquille O'Neal. Also, Brodie Lee Jr. will accompany 10 to the ring, just one night before 10 has an opportunity to challenge for his first-ever singles outing on pay-per-view.
The full lineup can be seen below:
- VSK vs. Chuck Taylor
- Steven Stetson vs. Orange Cassidy
- SCU (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian) vs. Matt Sydal and Mike Sydal.
- M’Badu and Baron Black vs. Bear Country
- Daniel Joseph vs. 10 (with Brodie Lee Jr. "-1")
- Lee Johnson and Aaron Solow vs. Louie Valle and Chris Peaks.
- Ivelisse and Diamante vs. Red Velvet and KiLynn King
- Fuego Del Sol and Jon Cruz vs. Top Flight
- JD Drake vs. Stu Grayson
- Shawn Dean and Carlie Bravo vs. The Hybrid 2
- Max Caster vs. JJ Garrett
- Gunn Club vs. Tony Vega, Aaron Frye, and Angel Fashion
- Evil Uno, 5, and Colt Cabana vs. Levy Shapiro, John Skyler, and Ryzin
- Abadon vs. Renee Michelle
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dark on March 2 beginning at 7 p.m. ET.