- Tony Khan says he called for the Matt Hardy match to end. The doctor checked on Matt and cleared him to continue. Hardy went to the hospital as a precaution, but seems fine.
- Tony Khan says they're allowed to perform indoors, but they're pushing hydrating at Daily's Place.
- Tony Khan won't commit to signing Matt Cardona, but says he's been great to work with. He isn't signed as of right now.
- Tony Khan says he was very concerned about letting Matt Hardy climb the scaffold, which is why he paused the match. They didn't allow Hardy to do it until the doctor gave him the go ahead.
- Tony Khan tells Jon Alba he'd like to bring back Thunder Rosa if he could work something out with Billy Corgan.
- He says Ricky Starks was more of a light bulb when he was in the ring with Cody to sign him. Eddie Kingston it took a little longer to come up with an idea.
- Tony Khan wants to expand the roster, and wants to expand hours in the week for content.
- Tony Khan says he's not going to try to stop wrestlers from monetizing Twitch or appearances. There are gray areas like sponsors.
- Emily Pratt asks about Moxley's full circle year, facing Archer in the Tokyo Dome, and now for the AEW Title. Moxley says Archer is more dangerous now, but things won't end up any different. He's excited to work the mic with Jake Roberts.
- "SHIT YEAH I FELT THAT" - Moxley on the humidity tonight. Moxley tells me he had a full sweat halfway into his entrance because of the heat tonight.
- Moxley loves the idea of AEW working with more companies and 2020 was going to be a really demanding schedule for him. He loves that AEW brought in Thunder Rosa to work with NWA. Wants to see it happen with ROH, IMPACT, NJPW, too.
- Moxley points at Brodie Lee and Darby Allin as people he likes facing. He likes the roughneck approach and a more physical approach. The quick Brodie build wasn't ideal, and he preferred this one.
- Moxley says Renee doesn't wanna get anywhere near his corner right now and she has an extensive non-compete. It wouldn't surprise him to see her pop up and present. She was there tonight, but couldn't appear on camera.
- Moxley on the fan: "Especially during a pandemic, I don't want your gnarly fuckin ass near me." Said he wanted people to see what happens when you try to rush the wrestlers.
- Hikaru Shida says wrestling isn't as big in Japan and she loves that her matches in AEW reach such a wide base.
- Shida mentions Nyla Rose as a potential challenger, as well as Big Swole.
- From The Web