AEW has provided a sneak peek at what's on tap for the next episode of Dark.
Posting onto their Twitter account, the promotion has announced four matches for the May 4th edition of Dark. The card features PAC taking on Serpentico, Lance Archer versus Luther, The Bunny facing Leila Grey, and Team Taz's Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs in tag team action.
Fightful will keep you updated should any additional matches be added. The full lineup can be seen below.
-- #SneakPeek at what's on tap for #AEWDark this Tuesday!— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 1, 2021
- @bastardPAC v, @KingSerpentico
- @LanceHoyt v. #Luther
- @AllieWrestling v. @Miss_LeilaGrey
- @TrueWillieHobbs & @starkmanjones in tag team action
Watch Dark every Tuesday at 7/6c on https://t.co/lBSV4sbfpB pic.twitter.com/lMSau0BQbY
AEW Dark - Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- Serpentico (w/ Luther) vs. PAC (w/ Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix)
- Lance Archer vs. Luther (w/ Serpentico)
- The Bunny vs. Leila Grey
- Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks (w/ Hook) vs. Brick Aldridge & Aaron Frye
You can see results from AEW and all corners of the pro wrestling globe in Fightful’s results section.