Check out the viewership numbers for AEW Collision on September 30.
According to Wrestlenomics, AEW Collision on September 30 drew 327,000 viewers. This number is down big from the 562,000 viewers the show drew on September 23. It's the lowest viewership number in the history of the program.
Saturday's show posted a 0.08 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, also down big from the 0.18 rating the prior Saturday.
AEW Collision faced competition from multiple college football games, as well as NXT No Mercy, which streamed live on Peacock.
AEW Collision, Saturday on TNT:— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) October 3, 2023
P18-49 rating: 0.08 pic.twitter.com/dgjuZJjnyJ
Top 5 Most Viewed AEW Collision (9/30) Videos on YouTube
- AEW Tag Champs FTR team with BCC to take on Aussie Open, Starks & Big Bill! (241K views)
- Could Kenny Omega & Chris Jericho work together against Gates of Agony? (178K views)
- Could Andrade El Idolo get revenge on Bullet Club Gold’s Juice Robinson? (139K views)
- The darkness within Julia Hart grows as she prepares for WrestleDream! (81K views)
- With Willow injured, who stepped up to take on Julia Hart? (120K views)
Fans can check out the viewership history for AEW Collision by clicking here.