The numbers are in for the latest episode of AEW Collision.
Wrestlenomics reports that the November 17 episode of AEW Collision recorded 270,000 viewers, the lowest in show history. This down is from the November 11 episode of the show, which recorded 396,000 viewers. This show went head to head with WWE SmackDown, which recorded 2.206 million viewers.
Furthermore, the show recorded a 0.08 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is down from the previous week's rating, 0.11.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox 8-10pm:— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) November 20, 2023
P18-49 rating: 0.62
AEW Collision, on TNT 8-10pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.08
AEW Rampage, on TNT 10-11pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.09
AEW Countdown, on TNT 11-11:30pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.04 pic.twitter.com/Ccphn9EL25
Top 5 Most Viewed AEW Collision (11/17) On YouTube
- Could Daniel Garcia stop the vengeful Redeemer, Miro? (152K view)
- House of Black’s Buddy Matthews takes on BCC’s Wheeler Yuta! (137K views)
- Two of AEW’s hardest hitters go 1-on1! FTR’s Dax Harwood vs LFI’s RUSH! (127K views)
- TNT Champion Christian Cage plans to end Sting's career early at Full Gear! (103K views)
- Wardlow’s path of destruction continues on AEW Collision! (81K views)
Fans can check out the viewership history for AEW Collision by clicking here.