AEW Dynamite viewership was down slightly but holds steady
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports AEW Dynamite drew 1.108 million viewers on July 28 for Fight For The Fallen. This number is down from last week's viewership, which drew 1.148 million viewers.
Wednesday's show posted a 0.45 rating in 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from 0.44 last week and is the best demographic rating of the year for AEW Dynamite.
Thurston provides the following viewership breakdown:
Viewer counts in thousands for this week's episode with difference versus the median of the last four weeks in parentheses:
P2+: 1108 (+16%)
P18-49: 582 (+20%)
M18-49: 387 (+21%)
F18-49: 196 (+20%)
P18-34: 193 (+32%)
M18-34: 116 (+39%)
F18-34: 77 (+22%)
P35-49: 389 (+18%)
M35-49: 271 (+14%)
F35-49: 119 (+28%)
non-P18-49: 526 (+10%)
This week, the show was headlined by Chris Jericho against Nick Gage in a No Rules match. The show also saw The Elite vs. The Dark Order and Adam page in an Elimination Match.
AEW staggers YouTube uploads, but here are the top 5 moments from Dynamite on YouTube:
5. Cody Rhodes Gets Welcomed to the House of Black (6,500 views)
4. Darby Allin Wants to Know, 'Who The Best in the World Is?' (54,000 views)
3. Was Lance Archer Able to Make His First IWGP US Title Defense? (114,000 views)
2. The Better Entrance? Hangman & the Dark Order or The Elite? (243,000 views)
1. The Painmaker v Nick Gage. Watch the End of the No Rules Match (467,000 views)
You can keep up with all the wrestling viewership numbers with Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from AEW Dynamite Fight For The Fallen check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of the action by clicking here.