Here's your fight-size update for the morning of January 20, 2020:
- At noon ET, AEW will announce the location for the March 18 episode of Dynamite.
- NJPW has an official English podcast and it can be heard at this link via iTunes.
- Per PWInsider, Jeff Hardy's next slated court appearance in Moore County Court in North Carolina regarding his October 2019 arrest for a DWI is scheduled for April 6, the day after WrestleMania 36.
- WWE's highlights several superstars in its latest "Canvas 2 Canvas" video below:
- Beginning tomorrow, those in select markets subscribed to AEW Plus on FITE TV will get the first 15 episodes of AEW Dark and then each episode after that will premiere Tuesdays at 7 p.m. ET.
- NJPW is releasing a t-shirt featuring the Lion Mark in the style of the Australian flag with the proceeds going to charity to aid in the Australian fires relief efforts. The t-shirt can be bought from the Tokon shop online store, as well as our local licensees such as Silver Lion and ProWrestlingTees.
- The following matches have been announced for Chris Jericho's Rock N Rager at Sea.
From Pool Deck (Deck 12, Mid), 6:45 – 8:30 PM (Monday)
- Private Party vs. Santana & Ortiz
- Britt Baker vs. Allie
- Joey Janela vs. QT Marshall
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Jon Moxley vs. Sammy Geuvera
From Pool Deck (Deck 12, Mid), 10:00 – 11:00 PM (Monday)
- Darby Allin vs. Kip Sabian
- Nyla Rose vs. Penelope Ford
- SCU vs. The Young Bucks & Kenny Omega
- In a recent media session, Rhyno revealed that he is Vic Joesph's child's godfather.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.