Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for AEW Dynamite. We'll be bringing you full, fight-by-fight coverage of every match on the card. Follow us on Facebook! Facebook.com/FightfulOnline.
- AEW Commentator Jim Ross welcomes the viewer to "The Great State of Missouri." Tony Schiavone and Excalibur tell the viewer that everyone at AEW supports Jon Moxley.
Alan "V" Angels vs. Kenny Omega (w/ Michael Nakazawa)
The bell rings, and Alan Angels heads right at Kenny Omega with a shotgun dropkick. Omega comes right back with a kick to the midsection of Alan Angels. Omega punishes Angels with a series of vicious strikes. Angels hit Omega with a leg lariat. Omega rakes the eyes of Angels; Omega hits Angels with a Kotaro Crusher.
Omega goes for a pin attempt; Angels kicks out at two. Omega goes for the V-Trigger; however, he moves out of the way, and Angels counters and takes Omega outside. Angels hit Omega with the tope suicida.
Omega sends Alan Angels to the corner and then hits Angels with a sit-down powerbomb. Omega will try and end the match; Angels counters back and hits Omega with a few kicks to the midsection. Omega is going for the One-Winged Angel, Angels counters and gets out of it, and Omega makes him pay with a V-Trigger. Omega goes for the pin; Angels kicks out.
Omega brings everything he has at Angels, and he hits Alan Angels with two more V-Trigger's. Omega then pins Angels for the win. Omega says that Angels embarrassed him from their last match. Omega tells Michael Nakazawa to get him a chair; Omega is going for the Iron Winged Angel on Alan Angels. However, "Hangman" Adam Page's music goes off, and he makes the save.
Page goes to hit the Buckshot Lariat, Omega ducks, and leaves the ring. Page tells Omega he will only have the AEW Championship title for ten more days.
Winner: Kenny Omega (w/ Michael Nakazawa)
- Malakai Black has a vignette, and he calls out Tony Khan for barring Malakai Black from ringside for the Andrade El Idolo and Cody Rhodes.
- CM Punk is in the ring, and he tells the crowd that he wants to hear people chant Jon Moxley's name. He understands what is going on, and Punks says the news of Jon Moxley was explained to him last night. Punk says, "I don't want anybody to criticize Jon Moxley because I'm Goddamn proud of him." Punk then says if anyone out there needs help to do it.
Punk says the other person he wanted to address was Eddie Kingston; Punk says, "Kingston showed no professionalism last week' by getting into his, and now Punk tells Eddie Kingston to meet him in St. Louis.
- Alex Marvez is backstage and interviewing The SuperKliq, and Adam Cole talks about last week's match against The Dark Order was a fluke. Cole is interrupted right away by Christian Cage, and Luchasaurus joins him. The Young Bucks and Cole start attacking Cage and Luchasaurus. The action goes to the entrance ramp, and Jungle Boy jumps in and helps Cage fight off The SuperKliq. Christian Cage ends things when he hits Cole with a Con-Chair-To.
- Miro cuts a backstage promo about how God rewards him by having him be a part of the Eliminator Tournament.
- We get a promo from Ruby Soho and Kris Statlander talking about their upcoming match-up.
AAA Tag-Team Championship Match
Aero Star and Samuray Del Sol vs. FTR (w/ Tully Blanchard)
The match begins with Samuray Del Sol and Cash Wheeler, and Del Sol takes out Wheeler with ease. Wheeler retreats and leaves the ring. Aero Star is tagged in and goes for a double hurricanrana; however, FTR catches him, slingshot him into the ropes, and slam him hard. Aero Star is diving all over the place.
We are back from the commercial break, and nothing has changed; Aero Star and Del Sol both hit a hurricanrana on both Wheeler and Dax Harwood. Wheeler goes for a brainbuster, however Samuray Del Sol counters and takes out Cash Wheeler. Aero Star goes for the roll-up pin; however, Wheeler counters it, and he is now on top and gets the pin while holding the ropes.
Winner: FTR (w/ Tully Blanchard)
- The Inner Circle make their way to the ring. Chris Jericho brags about Sammy Guevara winning his match last week, and now they get to pick who they face at Full Gear. Jericho is interrupted right away by Dan Lambert and American Top Team. Lambert says he hopes we can get this done so he can leave. Lambert and Jericho insult each other. Lambert gives AEW Referee Aubrey Edwards a list of who is eligible. Lambert goes over the names of who is eligible.
Jake Hager adds Junior Dos Santos to the match. Santana adds Andrei Arlovski, and before they add the fifth competitor, Dan Lambert says that before Jericho says anything else, Paige VanZant has some words for Chris Jericho. Van Zandt insults The Inner Circle, and she thinks she could take on all five members of
- Matt Sydal, Dante Martin, Lio Rush, and Lee Moriarty are backstage, and Sydal congratulated Dante Martin on his victory last week. Next, Sydal challenges Martin and Lio Rush in a tag-team match with Sydal teaming with Lee Moriarty.
Anna Jay vs. Jamie Hayter (w/ Rebel, Not Reba and Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D.)
The match begins with a tie-up; Anna Jay takes down Jamie Hayter with a quick takedown. Anna Jay is in control to start things off. However, the action goes to the outside, and Anna Jay sends Hayter into the guardrails hard. Hayter recovers quickly and takes control of the match as they head out for a picture-in-picture commercial break.
We return from the commercial break, Anna Jay hits Hayter with a DDT, and Jay goes for the pin. Rebel gets on the apron, and this distracts the referee. Britt Baker trips up Anna Jay, which allows Hayter to hit a big lariat. Hayter pins Anna Jay for the victory. Baker, Rebel, and Hayter begin attacking Anna Jay; Tay Conti attempts to save; however, it does not work because it is still three on two. Baker is going to go for the curb stomp. Thunder Rosa music hits, and she saves Conti from getting the curb stomp.
Winner: Jamie Hayter (w/ Rebel, Not Reba and Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D.)
- We get a short promo of Jade Cargill, and she talks about how she will win the TBS Championship title.
- MJF comes out and cuts a promo about how he and Darby Allin are the pillars. MJF wonders why they cheer for Darby and boo him. MJF talks about how great he is and about how Allin is an outcast. Allin says that he and MJF will meet at Full Gear. Allin calls out, and MJF says no and walks away as MJF walks up the ramp. Sting appears with his bat; Sting gets distracted, MJF and Darby Allin meet in the crowd and begin to fight. MJF leaves the ring as MJF is about to try and hit the Casket Drop.
Andrade El Idolo (w/ Jose Garcia) vs. Cody Rhodes (w/ Arn Anderson)
The bell rings, and Cody Rhodes and Andrade El Idolo stare at each other in the middle of the ring. Andrade hits Rhodes with a big slap across the face. Cody is agitated, and he hits Andrade with a flurry of strikes. Andrade and Cody counter each other's attacks. We go to a picture-in-picture commercial break with Andrade in control after sending Cody flying to the outside.
We return from the break with Rhodes in control; Rhodes slams Andrade down hard. Rhodes sends Andrade to the ropes, Andrade counters with a back elbow. Andrade is gloating; Rhodes comes back and hits Andrade with a huge clothesline. Andrade recovers and goes for the Three Amigos; he hits all three; however, he struggled to get the third, but he got it by sending Rhodes to the corner. Rhodes hits Andrade with the Bionic Elbow. Andrade comes back, and he takes Rhodes down and then puts the Figure Four on. Rhodes counters it, and Andrade grabs the ropes.
Jose Garcia stands on top of the apron and distracts the referee. Cody Rhodes goes to the Andrade with a dive through the middle ropes; however, FTR is there, and they hit Rhodes with the AAA Tag-Team titles. Andrade and FTR celebrate and begin attacking Rhodes. Arn Anderson enters the ring, and he pushes Tully; Arn is about to be attacked; however, The Lucha Bros. make the save, and FTR, Tully, and Andrade retreat.
Winner: Andrade El Idolo (w/ Jose Garcia)
- John Silver cuts an in-ring promo and talks about his upcoming match against Adam Cole on the forthcoming episode of Rampage.
- We get a preview of the upcoming Rampage match of Red Velvet vs. The Bunny.
- Bryan Danielson comes out to join the commentary team for tonight's main event.
AEW Full Gear World Title Eliminator Tournament Semi-Final
Orange Cassidy vs. Miro
The bell rings, and Orange Cassidy is doing everything he can do to avoid Miro. Cassidy exits the ring and enters back into the ring once Miro leaves. Cassidy hits Miro with a dive between the middle ropes; however, Miro catches Cassidy and slams him hard. We go to the last commercial break of the evening.
Miro is punishing Orange Cassidy and throwing Cassidy around like a ragdoll. We return with Miro removing the tape that protected Cassidy's injured ribs. Cassidy hits a surprise; however, it does nothing to Miro. Cassidy hits Miro with a DDT, Cassidy goes for the pin, and Miro kicks out. Miro rolls out of the ring, Cassidy goes after Miro, jumps from the top turnbuckle, and lands on top of him, and they go through a table near ringside.
Matt Hardy is at ringside, and Cassidy sees him and gives him the "thumbs up" gesture. Cassidy gets up and gets back into the ring. The referee counts, and Miro enters the ring at nine and is close to losing by counting out. Miro hits Cassidy with a massive strike, Cassidy comes back with the Beach Break. Cassidy goes for the pin; Miro kicks out at two. Miro is up, and he takes out Cassidy with a Machka Kick and then locks in The Game Over. Orange Cassidy taps out right away. Bryan Danielson makes his way to the ring; he goes to shake the hand of Miro; however, Miro refuses to shake his hand as the show goes off the air.