AEW Dynamite viewership was up once again.
Wednesday's show posted a 0.44 rating in 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from 0.40 last week and is tied for the best demographic rating of the year for AEW Dynamite.
Thurston provides the following viewership breakdown:
Viewer counts in thousands for this week's episode with difference versus the median of the last four weeks in parentheses:
P2+: 1148 (+31%)
P18-49: 575 (+32%)
M18-49: 397 (+37%)
F18-49: 178 (+21%)
P18-34: 150 (+15%)
M18-34: 91 (+22%)
F18-34: 59 (+5%)
P35-49: 425 (+39%)
M35-49: 306 (+42%)
F35-49: 119 (+31%)
non-P18-49: 573 (+30%)
The show was headlined by Jon Moxley defending the IWGP US Title against Lance Archer in a Texas Deathmatch and Britt Baker defending the AEW Women's Championship against Nyla Rose.
AEW staggers YouTube uploads, but here are the top 5 moments from Dynamite on YouTube:
1. IWGP US Title Texas Deathmatch: Lance Archer vs. Jon Moxley (424,000 views)
2. Nick Gage appearance (292,000 views)
3. Sting & Orange Cassidy face off (203,000 views)
4. AEW Women's Championship: Britt Baker vs. Nyla Rose (14,000 views)
5. Chavo Guerrero Jr revealed as Andrade El Idolo's new executive consultant (3,200)
You can keep up with all the wrestling viewership numbers with Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from AEW Dynamite Fyter Fest night two, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of the action by clicking here.