Here is your AEW Fight Size update for the afternoon of 9/1/19.
- Chris Jericho went around backstage roasting people and popping bottles after winning the AEW World Title. You can view the post-show in the video above.
- AEW will be announcing the name of their TNT show in the near future.
- The Rock comments on Arn Anderson's appearance at All Out.
So much fun for the crowd!! Double A!! Spine on the pine. No one better!! And great call @JRsBBQ --------— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) September 1, 2019
- The Young Bucks said in their post-show scrum that they hope to cycle wrestlers on weekly TV in order to keep guys fresh and healthy. They also stated that AEW will no longer be using the AAA Tag Team Titles on their shows, but will continue their working relationship with the promotion.
- AEW on TNT will not air on Christmas due to TNT's A Christmas Story marathon.
- Cody explains what happened with Pharaoh. Fans may have noticed that Pharaoh did not want to come onto the stage after pyro went off during Cody's entrance.
He’s fine. The mortars(noisy ones) shouldn’t have fired. He got spooked just like with thunder. I’m glad he saw me though. He’s excited to meet folks tomorrow and help out the PAWS shelter.— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) September 1, 2019
- Tommy Dreamer was backstage working as a producer at All Out.
- Former WWE Superstar Chris Nowinski and his team were reportedly at the event and held a concussion symposium for the locker room. As previously reported, AEW will no longer use chair shots to the head.
- Santana & Ortiz were called "The Boricuas" during their appearance at All Out. It's unknown if this will be their name moving forward. They previously stated they would no longer be using the LAX name as it is associated with IMPACT.
- The Young Bucks are banged up but alive after taking some scary bumps during their ladder match with the Lucha Bros.
Okay. Okay. Clearly they have huevos. Big ones. Dudes are fearless. It’s not just a catchphrase.— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) September 1, 2019
We’re hurting, but we’ll live to fight another day. Love y’all. #AEWAllOut
I’m alive.— The Young Bucks (@NickJacksonYB) September 1, 2019