Here is your AEW Fight Size update following Double or Nothing.
- TNT put up their version of the history of All Elite Wrestling. You can view the video above.
- Think this means anything?
- AEW will implement a ten count for tag team wrestling instead of a five count. Meaning wrestlers have 10 seconds to get out of the ring following a tag.
- Sasha Banks was loving wrestling during Double or Nothing.
Congratulations ladies!— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) May 26, 2019
I’m excited for women’s wrestling!
I LOVE WRESTLING— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) May 26, 2019
- The Revival took notice of the tag team wrestling.
Tag Team Wrestling— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) May 26, 2019
--— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) May 26, 2019
- But Greg Hamilton wasn't feeling it in a now-deleted tweet.
- Bret Hart slipped backstage after the show but is said to be okay.
- The Elite and other AEW talent react to the show.
How about that?— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) May 26, 2019
Whaddup Mox? https://t.co/SYFTDi0v3k— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) May 26, 2019
I did cry, and so did you.— Dustin Rhodes (@dustinrhodes) May 26, 2019
I hope that if you watched #DoubleorNothing from @AEWrestling that you enjoyed it.— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) May 26, 2019
Thanks for giving our new brand a try.
We know that we have to earn your business.
And we will...-- pic.twitter.com/5mw4cUM9jg
- Kenny Omega worked the majority of the main event with a broken nose.
- Post-show speech from The Elite.
- Mike Tyson was in the building.