AEW Rampage viewership does well on Christmas night.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports AEW Rampage on Christmas drew 589,000 viewers. This number is up from 571,000 viewers the show drew on December 17. AEW Rampage aired on Christmas night at 9 p.m. ET as opposed to the usual Friday at 10 p.m. ET slot due to TNT airing its 24-hour "Christmas Story" marathon.
The show drew a 0.26 rating (335,000 viewers) in the 19 to 49 demographic. The December 17 episode drew a 0.23 rating in the demographic.
The viewership number is the highest total since November 5 and the demographic rating is the highest since September 24.
Top 5 Most Viewed AEW Rampage (12/25) Videos on YouTube
- Watch How Cody Rhodes Became the First 3-Time TNT Champion (716,000 views)
- Was the Cold Hearted HOOK able to stay Undefeated in AEW? (704,000 views)
- Kris Statlander is a Pain in Leyla Hirsch's Neck! (162,000 views)
- Jungle Boy Delivers a Special Gift to Isiah Kassidy (160,000 views)
- 'It has Begun" (125,000 views)
Keep up with all the television ratings in the world of wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.