AEW Rampage viewership was slightly down once again.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the October 1 episode of AEW Rampage drew 622,000 viewers. This number is down from the 640,000 viewers the show averaged the week prior. The September 24 episode was a two-hour special entitled AEW Rampage Grand Slam.
Friday's show scored a 0.25 (330,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is down from the 0.29 rating the show averaged the prior week.
AEW Rampage finished third among cable originals on Friday.
AEW Rampage was headlined by Daniel Bryan vs. Nick Jackson and a hair vs. hair match between Orange Cassidy vs. Jack Evans.
Top 5 Most Viewed AEW Rampage (10/1) Videos on YouTube
- Bryan Danielson vs. Nick Jackson (790,000 views)
- Orange Cassidy vs. Jack Evans (407,000 views)
- What's next for CM Punk? (182,000 views)
- Jade Cargill vs. Thunder Rosa vs. Nyla Rose (180,000 views)
- Ricky Starks is absolute (97,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.