AEW Rampage viewership is down.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports AEW Rampage on 1/14/22 drew 526,000 viewers. This number is down from the 588,000 viewers the show drew on January 7.
The show drew a 0.20 rating (256,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic. The January 7 episode drew a 0.24 rating (308,000 viewers) in the demographic.
Rampage was down 11% week-to-week in total viewership and down 17% in key demo viewership.
Rampage ranked #15 in P18-49 among cable originals for the day, according to Showbuzz Daily. Shark Tank on ABC ranked #1 for Friday, Meanwhile, the NBA game on ESPN between Dallas and Memphis led cable with a 0.48 demo rating.
Most Viewed AEW Rampage (1/14) Videos on YouTube
- The Chairman Would Like a Word with CM Punk (550,000 views)
- How Many Friends Does it Take for Adam Cole to Beat Trent Beretta (400,000 views)
- What Happened When Jay Lethal Stuck His Nose into Team Taz's Business? (279,000 views)
- How Did Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus Fare in Their First Tag Team Title Defense? (250,000 views)
- Which Team Almost Came to Blows at the End of This Epic Trios Match (217,000 viewers)
Keep up with all the television ratings in the world of wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.
You can find Fightful's coverage of AEW Rampage by clicking here.