AEW Rampage viewership dropped against on Friday.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports AEW Rampage on September 10 drew 670,000 viewers. This number is slightly down from the 696,000 viewers the show drew last week. This marks the third straight week the viewership has dropped.
The show scored a 0.27 rating (347,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is down from the 0.31 rating (397,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic the show posted last week. The show finished third on cable behind the US Open on ESPN and college football on ESPN2.
AEW Rampage opened with Andrade El Idolo vs. PAC and was headlined by Brian Pillman Jr taking on Max Caster.
Top 5 Most Viewed AEW Rampage (9/10) On YouTube
- Andrade El Idolo vs. PAC (609,000 views)
- Jon Moxley saves Brian Pillman Jr (556,000 views)
- Sting and Darby Allin respond to Tully Blanchard (365,000 views)
- Interviews with Bryan Danielson and Adam Cole (340,000 views)
- Women's trios match (182,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.