Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 30, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, AJ Styles and Undertaker accept the WWE Bumpy Award for "Best Cinematic Of The Half-Year" as part of The Bumpies.
- WWE stock opened at $44.17 per share when the stock market opened this morning. The second-quarter earnings report is revealed after the stock market closes this afternoon.
- Shlak vs. Jeff King has been added to ICW No Holds Barred Vol. 4.
WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS --— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) July 30, 2020
GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE
SHLAK vs JEFF KING
FRI 8/7- #NHB4
“Deathmatch Circus” --
Tickets Are Still Available - https://t.co/KAgGbe73Z9
Watch LIVE on the IWTV app by using the code ICWNHB for 5 Days FREE!
Art - @toms_customs pic.twitter.com/JsT7q1GZqS
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Master Wato gives his first NJPW interview at this link.
- Tony Deppen vs. Ben Carter has been added to this weekend's GCW event.
*This SUNDAY in Indy!*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) July 29, 2020
Ace + Kylie debut
Watch LIVE on @FiteTV:https://t.co/mkAIz1yQTX
Sunday 8/2 - 5PM
WRSP - Indianapolis pic.twitter.com/wfcb7akL3C
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.