Here is your post-WWE Extreme Rules Fight Size Update.
- In only her second PPV singles match in WWE, Liv Morgan defeated Carmella on the Extreme Rules Kickoff.
- The New Day picked up the win in a 6-man tag team match over Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, and Omos. Backstage, Lashley challenged E to a WWE Championship Match tomorrow night on Raw, which was accepted later on in the night.
- The Usos retained their SmackDown Tag Team Titles at Extreme Rules by defeating The Street Profits.
- Charlotte Flair pinned Alexa Bliss to hold onto her Raw Women's Championship. After the match, Flair grabbed Bliss' Lilly doll and ripped it to shreds. Alexa was nearly foaming from the mouth she was so distraught.
- Damian Priest retained his United States Title by defeating Sheamus and Jeff Hardy. He reflected on the victory afterwards.
- Sasha Banks made her return to WWE at Extreme Rules, causing a dq finish in Bianca Belair and Becky Lynch's match. The Boss laid out both women before standing over the title and proclaiming that she would see them on SmackDown.
Bayley took to social media to comment on the matter.
Damn, she annoying.— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) September 27, 2021
- Roman Reigns defeated The Demon under the most curious of circumstances. Towards the end of the match, with Balor out on the floor, the lights turned red and Finn began convulsing in rhythm with a heartbeat. He then took control of the fight and was about to put Reigns away with a Coup de Grace when the top rope snapped. This allowed Roman to hit a spear for the pin and win. Even the Tribal Chief looked to the sky and gave thanks to whoever or whatever helped him out.