Here's your fight size update for Sunday, December 26, 2021
- Amanda Huber reflected on the past year of her life since Brodie Lee's passing.
I’ve been trying to find the words today but they aren’t coming. I’m going to try anyways.
The past 365 days have taught me more than any other year of my life.
I learned that saying goodbye isn’t all encompassing.
That grief isn’t linear.
I learned the importance of being there for someone in the dark moments of their life, without flinching. The importance of being steadfast. The importance of kindness, patience, and grace. Undeniable.
I’ve learned how to show up for people, time and time again, not just when it’s new or convenient.
I’ve learned how much genuine love and goodness there is in the world, even if you’ve started to believe that was all gone.
I’ve learned about friendship. Real, genuine friendship.
I’ve learned about resilience and how beautiful it is to be alive.
The boys are doing great. They are so tough but have maintained their softness. They are smart and happy and have more resilience than any people I have ever seen.
I am in a good place today.
I’m surrounded by the most incredible love and support. @meghalegalgirl10 @margaret.stalvey @americannightmarecody @thebrandirhodes @allelitewrestling @tonyrkhan and everyone who has helped me walk thru this past year on days when I didn’t know if I could stand.
Get yourself a team. That’s my best advice for life, especially when thing get hard.
Leaning on my team today but just know, not a single day goes by where I don’t miss you.
I love you.
Then. Now. Forever.
- Former WWE World Champion Braun Strowman now known as Adam Scherr will be making a guest appearance at the 2022 Tampa Taco & Margarita Festival at Raymond James Stadium on 3.12.22
- An NXT Title match is booked for tonight's MSG show:
- Maryse talks about renewing her vows with The Miz on tomorrow’s Raw
- Tay Conti explained her absence on social media.
I had to take some time off social media because I was reading some unnecessary comments. My personal life is no ones business and no one has the right to create false rumors and harass me for something that wasn’t my fault.
When I look at the mirror, I’m happy to see who I am and I’m proud of myself. If you like my career, great you can stay but if you don’t, just leave. One thing is for sure: HATERS WILL NOT TAKE MY HAPPINESS AWAY.
I’m living my best life and bringing happiness to the people that enjoy my work. For those who shared love, I can’t THANK YOU enough.. know that I do appreciate and love y’all, I’ll keep going no matter what 4.
Now let’s fucking go I need to workout, period.
- Scotty 2 Hotty is celebrating 30 years of a beautiful ride and he's looking to begin again on January 1
- Most surprising Raw moments of 2021: WWE Top 10, Dec. 26, 2021
- 2022 predictions, AEW in mainstream press, CyberFight finances LIVE Wrestlenomics Radio
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Watch: OVW TV 1167 - "The OVW 2021 Holiday Special”
- Wrestlers Share Pre-Match Rituals AEW Winter is Coming
- Origins of Raw Roulette and Elimination Chamber: Ruthless Aggression “Innovations”