Here's your fight-size update for the evening of November 22, 2020:
- Angel Garza unveiled a new hair style today on Twitter, which can be seen below.
- A reminder that Fightful's live coverage of Survivor Series is live now and you can check it out here. The current card for the show can be seen below.
* WWE Champion vs. WWE Universal Champion: Drew McIntyre (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Champion)
* United States Champion vs. Intercontinental Champion Match: Bobby Lashley (U.S. Champion) vs. Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Champion)
* Raw Tag Team Champions vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions: New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) (Raw) vs. Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) (SmackDown)
* Raw Women's Champion vs. SmackDown Women's Champion: Asuka (Raw) vs. Sasha Banks (SmackDown)
* Raw vs. SmackDown - Men's Survivor Series Match: AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, Riddle vs. Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins, TBA
* Raw vs. SmackDown - Women's Survivor Series Match: Nia Jax. Shayna Baszler, Lana, Lacey Evans & Peyton Royce vs. Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & TBA
* Dual-Brand Battle Royal: Kickoff Show: TBA
- Excalibur has an interesting proposal for Tony Schiavone.
Attn: @tonyschiavone24— Excalibur (@ShutUpExcalibur) November 22, 2020
If you bring back the mustache for the 12/2 @AEWonTNT Dynamite I will donate $500 to the https://t.co/P9hO0vgeOh and guarantee the @AEW locker room will at least combine to match it, or else I'll make up the difference.#loisrules #WinterIsComing https://t.co/WgJhVfruOF
- Peyton Royce will be a guest on the November 25 episode of WWE The Bump.
- Bruce Prichard looks back on the Undertaker's debut.
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- The Miz wants to sing at Alexa Bliss and Ryan Cabrera's wedding.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.