On June 26, Fightful Select reported WWE had plans to run venues with fans at some point in the near future. RP Funding Center in Lakeland, FL was listed as a likely destination. The plan called for a weekend taping in July, but it was noted that plans could change due to the fluid nature of COVID-19.
Since the pandemic started in March, WWE has held all events at the Performance Center or Full Sail and have had to cancel all live events. Many arenas were given postponement dates and some live events still remain scheduled according to arena websites.
The following dates are still listed on arena websites in the US for WWE tapings:
- July 31: WWE SmackDown at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, TX
- August 21 -24: SummerSlam weekend at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- September 7: WWE Raw at CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE
- September 18: WWE SmackDown at Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI
- September 21: WWE Raw at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- September 25: WWE SmackDown at Times Union Center in Albany, NY
- September 28: WWE Raw at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, OH
- October 5: WWE Raw at Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, SC
- October 26: WWE Raw at KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, KY
- October 30: WWE SmackDown at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre, PA
- November 13: WWE SmackDown at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA
- November 16: WWE Raw at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, SC
- December 28: WWE Raw at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
There are also select dates for live events being listed as scheduled between now and December.
Fightful Select reported on Monday night several within WWE were notified that the planned shows with audiences had been delayed.
As we've seen over the past few months, things have changed rapidly with COVID-19 and the originally rescheduled dates for WWE events still listed on arena websites could be postponed again.
Fightful will continue to update fans on the situation as more is known.
- From The Web