Here are the results from this weekend's Arolucha tapings in Nashville, Tenessee. The arena was sold out, holding about 1,000 people:
Footage was shown of Rey Mysterio being jumped earlier in the day by John Hennigan and Rush. Mysterio came out and cut a promo saying he'd get revenge. Rush and Hennigan came to the ring and attacked Rey until Penta 0M came out and made the save. Mysterio went to shake Penta 0M's hand, but he walked away.
- Willie McClinton (Willie Mack) defeated Mr. 450 with a frog splash.
- Mascarita Sagrada defeated Demus 316.
Rebecca Hardy, calling herself the Ice Queen, cut a promo saying how rich and powerful she was. She is apparently in charge of the women's division.
- Lacey Lane and Kerya defeated Taya Valkyrie and Vanilla Vargas. The stipulations for this match sound confusing. Whoever got the pin would face each other for the Women's title at the next taping, or the person who got the pin would face the loser who didn't get pinned. Both Lane and Kerya pinned Vargas, so it seems like it's Lacey Lane vs. Kera vs. Taya for the title.
- James Storm defeated Trey Miguel with the last call.
- Sammy Guevara defeated MVP by DQ when MVP pulled the referee in front of him. MVP then left Guevara laying.
- Maximo, Jack Edwards (Evans) and Hurricane Helms defeated Daga, Garza Jr. and La Mascara. Helms had a title with him, though it wasn't known what title it was.
- Rey Mysterio and Penta 0M defeated John Hennigan and Rush. Mysterio cut a promo after, thanking Nashville (after originally saying Memphis, which the crowd wasn't too pleased with) as the roster came out to celebrate Rey Mysterio's birthday:
Arolucha still has no television deal, so it isn't known when this will air.