Here is your post-WWE Raw fight size update for Monday, October 4, 2021.
- Ahead of RAW, there were three matches (results courtesy of Rob Wilkins). The first was a dark match that saw Keith Lee defeat Drew Gulak. The other two matches were taped for the forthcoming episode of WWE Main Event. Those bouts saw Karrion Kross defeat Ricochet, and T-BAR & Mace defeat The Viking Raiders.
- Becky Lynch kicked off night two of the WWE Draft by declaring herself as the #1 pick of the night for Raw. She then began talking about how she would win the SmackDown Women's Title at Crown Jewel and then beat Charlotte for the Raw Championship to become, once again, Becky Two Belts.
This brought out Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair. They traded words before WWE Officials came out and booked them in a match for the main event of Raw.
- In round one of the draft this evening, Raw selected Becky Lynch and Bobby Lashley. SmackDown selected The Usos and Sasha Banks.
- Damian Priest defeated Jeff Hardy to retain his United States Championship. After the match, Hardy said that he is looking forward to a fresh start on SmackDown where he can show a different side of himself.
He was then interrupted by Austin Theory, who said that he was a big fan and asked Hardy to take a selfie. The new Raw draftee took the opportunity to attack Hardy and snapped a picture with him while he was unconscious on the ground.
- In round two of the draft, Raw selected Seth Rollins and Damian Priest. SmackDown took Sheamus and Shinsuke Nakamura & Rick Boogs.
- Shayna Baszler defeated Dana Brooke via submission on Raw. After the bell, she attempted to stomp Dana's arm on the steps, just like she did to Eva Marie and Nia Jax the past couple of weeks. Doudrop, however, came out and saved Brooke before Baszler could go through with it.
Shayna hit Doudrop from behind as she was checking on Brooke, but she didn't move. Doudrop, instead, turned around and had a stare-down with Shayna as the segment came to an end.
- Humberto Carrillo and Angel Garza defeated Mansoor and Mustafa Ali in tag team action.
- In round three of the draft, Raw selected AJ Styles & Omos and Kevin Owens. SmackDown replied by taking Shayna Baszler and Xia Li.
- Big E came to the ring and called out Drew McIntyre. They, however, were interrupted by Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode. Dolph says he wants a thank you for the role he's played in both of their successes. Naturally, they declined and this led to a tag team match.
After Big E and Drew won, the WWE Champion challenged McIntyre to a match at Crown Jewel for the WWE Championship.
- Round four of the WWE Draft saw The Street Profits and Finn Balor drafted to Raw. SmackDown selected The Viking Raiders and Ricochet.
- Rhea Ripley and Nikki A.S.H. defeated Tamina and Natalya to retain their WWE Women's Tag Team Titles.
- Round five of the draft saw Raw select Karrion Kross and Alexa Bliss. SmackDown took Humberto Carrillo & Angel Garza and Cesaro.
- Ever since Bobby Lashley laid his hands on Goldberg's son after their match at SummerSlam, the WWE Hall of Famer has been out for revenge. Tonight on Raw, Bobby Lashley accepted Goldberg's challenge and will face him in a no holds barred match at Crown Jewel on October 21.
- New Day defeated Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander. After the match, they shared a drink and dance with The Street Profits.
- Randy Orton challenged Omos to a match earlier in the night but hadn't responded until Orton got into the ring late in the show and called him out. AJ declined Randy's offer on behalf of his partner, but ended up getting attacked by The Viper for his troubles. He would eventually get hit with an RKO. Randy would slither away before Omos could get his hands on him.
- In the final round of the draft, Raw took Carmella and Gable Steveson. SmackDown concluded their draft with Ridge Holland and Sami Zayn.
- Bianca Belair faced Charlotte Flair in the main event of Raw. Belair seemed posied to win after hitting the K.O.D., but was pulled out of the ring and thrown into the steps by Becky Lynch. She returned Belair to the ring and hit her with a Manhandle Slam.
Sasha Banks then came out and attacked Lynch, hitting a backstabber on her Crown Jewel opponent. Banks stood tall to end the show.