Here's your Fight-Size update for the evening of 2/1/2020.
- Kevin Matthews is set to do stunt work on NBC's Saturday Night Live, according to PWInsider.
- Ryback has publicly asked WWE to allow their "Ryback" trademark to expire
Publicly asking @wwe @VinceMcMahon @TripleH to let the Ryback trademark go. It wasn’t created by them and trying to make someone spend nearly 200K to keep their legal name and brand is petty and unnecessary. Please move on and erase me from your history and programming. --— The Big Guy (@Ryback22) February 1, 2020
- The XFL has established 'Team 9', a 40-man squad of replacement players. Learn more here.
- The Undisputed ERA recently spoke to talkSPORT
- ICYMI: Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp had his hair chopped by AEW's Nightmare Collective. He will be donating his hair to Wigs for Kids.
There were a lot of moving parts and people that made this happen, and thank you to all of them. I hope if you have long hair or grow it out, you consider donating it. It can make the difference in the confidence of someone when they need it most. https://t.co/dU4DCiDD0p— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) January 31, 2020
- Scott Dawson speaks out against fickle fans
If we settle, you guys say we’re lazy & complacent. If we try to be better, you guys say we’re whining & complaining.— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) February 1, 2020
Make up your mind.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to Fightful's YouTube channel for the post-show podcast and more.