Here is your post-Monday Night Raw fight size update for June 5, 2023.
- Seth Rollins made his first televised defense of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, as he defeated Damian Priest to retain the gold. Finn Balor tried to interfere, and his involvement distracted Priest. Balor then stared Rollins down after the match.
- Katana Chance and Kayden Carter made their debuts, as they faced WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler. The newcomers pushed the champions to the limit, but Baszler scored the submission victory.
- Chad Gable agreed to help Maxxine Dupri train and teased that her in-ring debut on WWE Raw is on the horizon.
- Cody Rhodes made fun of his own prison tattoo and took a shot at Dominik Mysterio's. Dominik slapped Cody and hid behind Rhea Ripley to prevent Cody from getting revenge.
- Trish Stratus helped Zoey Stark defeat Natalya and qualify for the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- Paul Heyman said that Jey Uso would make his choice on the June 9 episode of WWE SmackDown.
- A backstage confrontation led to a match between Kevin Owens and WWE Intercontinental Champion Gunther. Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci brawled with Sami Zayn during the bout, and Owens got involved. Gunther capitalized and rolled Owens up for the win.
- Matt Riddle said he was tired of seeing Gunther cheat. Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci confronted him, and Riddle attacked them. He then snapped Vinci's leg.
- Bronson Reed attacked Ricochet and Shinsuke Nakamura during their match, and he stood tall over the former champions.
- Indus Sher (Sanga & Veer Mahaan) dominated Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin, and the referee called off the match.
- In a video package, Johnny Gargano reflected on his journey and stated that his journey was just getting started.
"At first glance, it's easy to label me as the underdog. People have always taken one look and thought they understood me. But what I possess is something they can't measure."#WWERaw pic.twitter.com/rnWmXZyciz— WWE (@WWE) June 6, 2023
- Seth Rollins took some shots at Finn Balor's short title reign when Balor and Damian Priest confronted him at the beginning of WWE Raw.
- WWE announced that the confrontation between the members of The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, and Solo Sikoa) on the June 2 episode of WWE SmackDown scored over 40,000,000 views.
40,000,000 VIEWS!!!— WWE (@WWE) June 6, 2023
Thank you, WWE Universe. pic.twitter.com/JXYwJ5a8o4
- In a WWE Raw Digital Exclusive, Becky Lynch stated that winning the Money in the Bank match is the last thing she has to do in order to feel like her career has been complete.
- Zoey Stark expressed her gratitude to Trish Stratus in a WWE Raw Digital Exclusive.
- In a tweet, Brandi Rhodes noted that while Cody Rhodes wouldn't fight Rhea Ripley, she would.
Papa wont hit Mami... but Mommy will.— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) June 6, 2023
- On Raw Talk, Ludwig Kaiser and Gunther made it clear that there would be consequences if Matt Riddle kept getting involved in their business.