Here's your fight-size update for the morning of March 4, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, Baron Corbin and former FCW President Steve Keirn, who once competed as the “alligator hunter” Skinner in WWE, recall Corbin’s eye-opening introduction to alligators in the wild.
- Kevin Owens was recently at a NY Rangers NHL game and was even gifted with a custom jersey.
- WWE stock opened at $45.69 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Sammy Guevara's latest Vlog can be viewed at this link.
- It has been announced that J-Rose will be the ring announcer for GCW's "For The Culture" event.
- Madman Fulton speaks to Sportskeeda at this link.
- Newly-minted WWE Hall Of Famer JBL replies to some social media criticism on the most recent episode of WWE Backstage.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.