Here is your fight size update for Saturday, June 26, 2021.
- When asked if he'd like to make a movie with The Rock and John Cena, Dave Bautista said, 'Nah. I'm good." He then took to Twitter to elaborate on his response.
- Amanda Huber shared her appreciation and love for Tyler Breeze after he, and a number of other talents were released by WWE on June 25th. She wrote the following on her Instagram:
@mmmgorgeous appreciation post.
One of my favorite people aka my “oldest son”
You won’t ever find a harder working or more optimistic person.
Over the course of our friendship I don’t think I’ve ever watched someone grow so much.
We’ve managed to help talk each other thru the worst of our lives. Him, @theshawnspears & @cassielee were some of the only people who knew from the start when Jon got sick. They listened to me cry so many nights.
One the morning Jon passed away, I let him know that it was going to happen. His reply was “I’m getting in the car now” along with Spears & Cassie. They didn’t even give me a chance to argue. They showed up and stayed with Jon while I spoke to Brodie. They made sure Jon was never alone that day. That I was never alone in going thru everything. I’m forever grateful for them. Friends who are by your side thru thick and thin. Friends who remind you that you’re never alone.
I can’t wait to see the amazing things you do Breezy.
And if you’re not already doing so, follow @flatbackstraining where you can learn from some of the best wrestlers (and best human beings) I’ve ever met.
- Bayley also shared her affection for Breeze via a post on Twitter.
Breeze spent so much time teaching me things in the ring, watching my matches, little details, character work, (and later teaching me in LIFE) that I would literally write WHAT WOULD BREEZE DO on my wrist for my matches. pic.twitter.com/GVbLfk2qk2— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) June 26, 2021
- Ever since he lost his crown to Shinsuke Nakamura, Baron Corbin says that he has lost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Powerhouse Hobbs was the latest guest on Outside the Ring with Lexy Nair. During the interview, they talk about his love of Spider-Man, adversities he's had to overcome, his go-to karaoke song, and so much more!
- On June 25, Drew McIntyre shared that he would be involved with this year's Shark Week on a show called Shark Rumble. Discovery released the following synopsis for the show, which begins streaming on Discovery+ on July 11th.
"SHARK RUMBLE, an original mid-form episode on discovery+ and a TikTok livestream, WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre teams up with Shark Week host and marine biologist, Luke Tipple. Audiences will see what happens when the former WWE Champion has his first close encounter with sharks in one of the world’s largest single aquatic exhibits at the Georgia Aquarium. Luke Tipple also returns to host The Daily Bite, a discovery+ original mid-form series with a companion podcast that takes fans behind the scenes with the stars of SHARK WEEK."
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- The newest WWE Top 10 takes a look back at this week’s Friday Night SmackDown to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.