Battle Royals continue to do great business for WWE on their Youtube rankings.
A 41-man Smackdown battle royal is currently WWE's most watched Youtube video ever at 66 million, and this week's Raw Intercontinental title contender battle royal didn't disappoint, landing at number 2 with over 1.1 million views. Also, John Cena and Roman Reigns' promo hit 1.5 million views to compliment Brock Lesnar also cracking a million views.
The WWE Raw Women's Championship match also landed exceptional numbers, at over 835,000.
You can see Raw Youtube Rankings as of 11 PM EST Tuesday below:
- Cena - Reigns promo (1,519,223)
- Battle Royal (1,166,802)
- Lesnar and Heyman (1,130,893)
- Women's title match (835,799)
- Cena & Reigns vs. Good Brothers (629,511)
- Ambrose vs. Sheamus (505.457)
- Enzo Amore vs. Noam Dar (451,289)
- Rollins vs. Cesaro (441,963)
- Enzo's weigh in (409,077)
- Miz wants respect (363,953)
- Elias meets Southpaw Regional Wrestling (255,598
- Enzo Amore can do it all (244, 472)
- Mickie James vs. Emma (230,362)
- Miz speaks (105,226)