Smackdown Live found great success with a couple of big angles.
Naomi handing over her Smackdown Women's Championship did great figures, especially by women's wrestling standards, at over 830,000 views. To put that in perspective, Nikki Bella vs. Natalya also did good numbers, with almost 300,000 less views. The Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss had a solid 391,000.
The major angle on the show was the top contender battle royal, clocking in at 1 million views. A couple of notes worth mentioning include that WWE actually posted that video 3 hours later than the rest of the Smackdown clips, which likely cost it a good chunk of views. For whatever reason, battle royals generally perform well in these rankings, with WWE's most watched clip ever being a 41-man battle royal with 58.2 million views.
You can see the Smackdown and 205 Live Youtube rankings below, as of 4:30 pm EST.
- Main event battle royal (1,042,590)
- Naomi gives up her title (831,018)
- Nikki Bella vs. Natalya (538,809)
- Women's Championship: Becky vs. Bliss (391,121)
- American Alpha vs. Breezango (286,063)
- Jack Gallagher vs. Nese (184,858)
- Mustafa Ali vs. Dar (104,242)
- Tozawa vs. Kendrick (94,693)
- Austin Aries is coming back (86,340)
- Nikki Bella checked after her match (339,833)
- AJ Styles on Talking Smack (211,358)
- Alexa celebrates (192,606)
- Alexa gets her plates (154,269)
- AA and the Fashion Police (131,786)