Here is your fight size update for Monday, July 5, 2021:
“For one, he gives you his time. It wasn’t just me, he was helping Eva Marie at the time, he was helping so many girls that just wanted more. He helped Sasha so much,” she said of their extra training sessions to complement their regular classes. “Everybody was learning the same exact things and we wanted more. So, we would ask Breeze if he could watch our matches. Whether [or not] we knew what we needed to get better at, he did. For me, it was trying to get sympathy from the fans and learning how to sell a body part, certain things.”
- Speaking with TV Insider, Eva Marie reflected on her time on Total Divas.
“I’m super fortunate and happy that I had that opportunity. In hindsight, it is kind of crazy I was doing everything for the first time on camera as well. Whether it was in the company filming a reality show, being in a relationship, getting married. It helped me grow so much. It opened so many eyes to more women becoming fans of WWE. Total Divas was on the E! Network, so you’re opening up the demographic to so many women to watch that show and channel. Total Divas came around, and now all of a sudden they are watching Raw and SmackDown. It was really where the whole evolution of women and women’s wrestling really started and got talked about. I was grateful to be on it for six seasons because it created such an awesome fan base for me.”
- Here's this week's Peacock release schedule:
This Week’s Schedule
** = available on the Free Version of WWE Network
Monday, July 5
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET
Tuesday, July 6
The Best of WWE: Best of The nWo**
Wednesday, July 7
Monday Night Raw (6/7/21)**
WWE’s The Bump: X-Pac** – 10 a.m. ET
WWE NXT (7/6/21)
Thursday, July 8
This Week in WWE
Friday, July 9
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, July 10
WWE Main Event (6/17/21)
ICW Fight Club 179
wXw We Love Wrestling Ep. 12
Sunday, July 11
Friday Night SmackDown (6/11/21)**
Broken Skull Sessions: Kevin Nash
- The WWE Icons: Lex Luger documentary did not premiere as originally scheduled yesterday.
- The nWo Wolfpac’s best moments: WWE Playlist
- Speaking with Sportskeeda, Tommaso Ciampa said he still considers himself to be better than NXT Champion Karrion Kross:
"I think I'm better than him, you know, I'll say that. And it's hard to say that I guess because he beat me in under six minutes. I think he beat me at a time where... I wouldn't say I was easy to beat but I wasn't at the top of my game. I came back from the neck surgery, I chased after Goldie, Adam Cole beat me with Johnny Gargano's assistance, Johnny Gargano beat me with Candice's assistance and I just think I needed a break and Kross... it just lined up right for him.
"I think, over the last year and a half, I'm sure he's developed. I've watched some good showings but I'm back to being me and I think if the time ever does come where we step in the ring together again and it's Karrion Kross versus the Blackheart, the Psycho Killer, I just think it will be different.”
- Defensive Gripping: Double Lapel Grip Ronda Rousey's Dojo #36
- On the latest Green With Envy podcast, Chelsea Green revealed that she and Matt Cardona will be getting married on New Year's Eve and Matt will be making special action figures as party favors for all of the guests.
- Brian Cage is not pleased about being left off of the poster for AEW Fyter Fest night one:
- During her recent appearance on The Wrestling Inc. Daily, former WWE Superstar Ariane Andrew revealed she never got a garbage bag upon release from WWE, crediting her "bratty" tendencies:
“No, because I’m such a f—ing brat that I had already taken all my stuff out beforehand,” Andrew recalled. “I was so mad…I remember talking to Mark [Carrano] and packing up all my s--t beforehand. I did that even before they sent me back to NXT.”
- Tomorrow, Zoey Stark will partake in a Twitter Q&A before NXT Great American Bash:
Before she teams with @shirai_io to challenge @CandiceLeRae & @indi_hartwell for the #WWENXT Women's #TagTeamTitles at #NXTGAB, she'll be answering YOUR questions on @Twitter!— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) July 5, 2021
Use #AskZoey to ask @ZoeyStarkWWE a question, and she may answer it TOMORROW at 1pm ET/12pm CT! pic.twitter.com/CI1l1RWoSG
- Shayna Baszler recently compared herself to Batman in this clip from BT Sport:
We could listen to @QoSBaszler talk wrestling for hours...— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) July 5, 2021
She talked about the legitimacy she brings to WWE:
"Batman said the reason he doesn't fly is because he doesn't have to, and that's such a good quote, I don't fly because I don't have to, not because I can't." pic.twitter.com/wfAzvMTVfM
- C4 Energy has unveiled a new brand partnership with WWE:
--Head of the Table Energy-- — C4 Energy (@c4energy) July 3, 2021
This one's MASSIVE! We’re joining forces with the one and only 5X World Champion, 5X #WrestleMania main event, the imposing juggernaut, @WWERomanReigns. -- --
Pull up a seat and reply below to welcome The Big Dog home to #TeamC4! pic.twitter.com/FJc221utJW
- How much should Xavier Woods bulk up? That is the question in this new clip from The New Day podcast.
- Drew McIntyre picks his Superstars to make a MITB Dream Match on a special episode of WWE AL AN.
- MAJORLAND: Broski Goes to Cedar Point:
- Candy Floss of NXT UK recently shared the following statement on Twitter:
I’m very sad and anxious to do this as I know how twitter can be.— CANDY FLOSS キャンディー フロス (@CFlossWrestler) July 4, 2021
I’m not naming names, going into details or opening up a discussion. This isn’t about justifying myself, I just need my voice to be heard.
This was written with the help of Sarah Dyer @pikapies #speakingout pic.twitter.com/zYLPYLyHkl
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- 4 things you need to know for tonight’s Raw: WWE Now, July 5, 2021: