Bayley is set to appear alongside the Texas Rattlesnake tomorrow, January 10, on the latest episode of The Broken Skull Sessions.
In a preview clip released on WWE's YouTube channel (also included above), Bayley participated in a round of word association with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Here are all of her answers:
- Four Horsewomen: "NXT."
- Bayley Buddies: "Colorful. Crazy. Fun"
- Macho Man Randy Savage: "My idol."
- Peyton Royce: "To me, she's like Sasha Banks' twin that nobody knows, in the ring."
- Eva Marie: "The most fun I've ever had in a match."
- Ronda Rousey: "Man, I want one more match with her."
- Carmella: "My best friend. Off-screen. No one knows."
- Triple H: "Poppa."
The conversation, which will air on the WWE Network, will mark the first time the series has played host to a female guest. Furthermore, since its inception in November of 2019, the only other modern-era Superstar to be featured is current WWE Champion Drew McIntyre. Past episodes include discussions with the likes of The Undertaker, Ric Flair, Goldberg, and Bret Hart.
Bayley, a grand-slam champion in WWE, was the SmackDown Women's Champion for over a year, holding the title for 380 days before losing to Sasha Banks at Hell in a Cell on October 25, 2020. Recently, she has been involved in a feud with Bianca Belair, with both women declaring themselves participants in the 2021 Women's Royal Rumble match.
You can keep up to date with all the entrants by visiting Fightful's "Events" page.