Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 29, 2020:
This person right here is my favorite person in the world. I thought I was doing fairly well in life before, but then you came along and made me feel like the luckiest (and happiest) human in the world. I love you and can’t wait to start this next crazy chapter with you . Happy Birthday @wwerollins
- South Wales wrestler Sierra Loxton announced that she is retiring from in-ring competition due to a lower back fracture.
- Sonya Deville, who is repped by Anderson Group Public Relations, is attempted to be pushed for acting roles and is in particular being pushed by her agency as rumored to be in he running for the role of “Batwoman” on a new TV series.
- Baron Corbin got some new ink.
Well the side of the knee sucks but these shrunken heads will be worth it pic.twitter.com/lUVhRdVbgD— THE KING (@BaronCorbinWWE) May 28, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $45.23 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Pro Wrestling Tees is now selling all of the shirts The Inner Circle made for the Stadium Stampede match from Double Or Nothing.
We decided to help the Inner Circle recoup some of the $$$ lost from all the tees they made for Stadium Stampede, so we purchased all the loser's shirts & are selling them 50% off @ https://t.co/O6bpncMD8f! @IAmJericho @RealJakeHager @sammyguevara @Ortiz_Powerful @Santana_Proud pic.twitter.com/s41Ouo7l1n— Ryan Barkan (@OneHourTees) May 28, 2020
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- Below is the lineup for next week's episode of AEW Dark.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.