Here is your fight size update for Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
“I mean, I am down for it. I don’t fancy their chances if they want to come at us. I think I’ll beat her. If ever she wants to come back, I’ll beat her.”
- Speaking with The Washington Post, Trish Adora commented on growing up a fan of Jacqueline.
“She was very strong, and just seeing a Black woman being taken seriously and being strong and still beautiful — and not being stripped of that femininity — was so important for me to see. I couldn’t even believe it,” says Adora, who was born Patrice McNair, raised in Southeast D.C. and still lives in Anacostia.
“When everybody was picking their favorites, you gravitate to somebody that looks like you, and I finally had somebody that looked like me,” she says. “I had my superhero.
- Per PWInsider, Petey Williams and James Yun were at Raw last night, continuing to learn the WWE production process.
- Watch: Thunder Rosa - El Pelon Fresh Authentic Mexican Food.
“About yesterday’s #CheatMeal my buddy @bigguy9092 at #BigGuys in #Hartford #Wisconsin has this #Burger on the menu named after me and no one has ate it yet so I went and laid the #Gauntlet down.
Consumed it all in under 18 minutes and I wasn’t even rushing!!!! It has 4 1/2lb patties 1/2lb bacon 4 fried eggs 8 pieces of cheese nestled nicely inside a few pieces of #TexasToast the burger is accompanied buy a double order of duck strips and 2lbs of #TaterTots this burger was awesome!!!!!! #Food #FoodPorn #foodchallenge #eat #eating #mukbang
- When the market closed today WWE stock was trading at $61.79 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Watch: Cody v Andrade + TBS Women's Championship Tournament: Anna Jay v Jamie Hayter Road to KC, 11/2/21