The big man participates in Ring Of Honor's 10 Questions series.
Ring Of Honor talent Beer City Bruiser was one of the latest Ring Of Honor talents to do the '10 Questions' series. Bruiser was asked about his earliest memories of professional wrestling, what has it been like teaming with Brian Milonas and the most embarrassing thing that has happened to him in the squared circle and here are a few of the questions and answers from Bruiser's Q&A on ROHWrestling.com:
1. If you weren’t a professional wrestler, what would you be doing for a living?
I would definitely own my own bar. I’ve bounced and been a bartender, so that’s the next step.
2. What’s the best advice you’ve been given in the wrestling business and who gave it to you?
Both Trevor Adonis and Harley Race have told me to stay humble. Wrestling was here before me and will be here long after.
3. What is your earliest memory of pro wrestling?
I remember Bruiser Brody versus Stan Hansen at an AWA show. They brawled right past me, all bloody and sweaty. Brody was huge!
4. What is your most embarrassing moment in pro wrestling?
Spilling my beer on me before Silas [Young] and I wrestled War Machine.
5. What’s something that’s popular that you just don’t see the appeal of?
I don’t get the dance called flossing. I don’t floss. I ain’t got no teeth!