Here's your fight-size update for the morning of January 17, 2020:
- Beth Phoenix went to Twitter and admitted that she regretted never competing in a steel cage match at any point throughout her career.
To answer your question, one of my only career regrets was that I never had the opportunity to compete in a steel cage.— Betty Phoenix (@TheBethPhoenix) January 17, 2020
- Several WWE stars went to the National Civil Rights Museum and you can see a gallery of photos of their trip here.
- Lacey Evans and Kayla Braxton go crabbing.
- Dave Meltzer reports in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that he believes New Japan World gained roughly 20,000 new subscribers for Wrestle Kingdom 14.
- The Milwaukee Bucks are back at it again with their wrestling antics.
- Alex Karras, who once wrestled Dick The Bruiser in the 1960s, was named as part of the 2020 class that will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Tickets for GCW's "Guilty Conscience" event taking place in Detroit on March 21 go on sale starting today at noon ET.
- Matthew Justice will face Masato Tanaka on the GCW "Ready To Die" event on February 4 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to Sean Ross Sapp's YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.