Here is your post-WrestleMania 37 (Night One) Fight Size Update.
- After defeating Sasha Banks in the main event of WrestleMania, WWE cameras caught an intimate moment with Bianca Belair. In the clip, she remarks that this feels like a dream and then can be heard saying a prayer of thanks.
- In the opening match of the night, Bobby Lashley successfully defended his WWE Championship against Drew McIntyre. Backstage, Lashley said that "sometimes you have to believe in somebody else's belief in you." He called tonight magical and was grateful to have MVP there to hand him the title and see everything they've talked about come to fruition.
Now that Drew is out of the picture, MVP wonders where the goalposts are going to be moved next. While others may not believe, he doesn't see anyone dethroning Lashley anytime soon.
- Bad Bunny and Damian Priest put on quite the performance, defeating The Miz and John Morrison in Tag Team action at WrestleMania 37.
- AJ Styles and Omos defeated the New Day to become the new Raw Tag Team Champions. After the match, Styles commended Kofi and Xavier for trying hard, but in the end, they just weren't able to keep him from tagging in Omos, something AJ admits was long overdue.
Asked what the title means to him, Omos said, "I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I came here to handle business. That was it."
With the win, Styles becomes a Grand Slam Champion in WWE. He then joked about having a case of GMS; Good Match Syndrome.
- After throwing Shane McMahon off the top of the Steel Cage and pinning him, Braun Strowman was asked how it felt. He shared an inspiring message, saying the following:
"It's the ultimate satisfaction. My whole life I've been doubted. I've had people tell me that I wasn't going to amount to anything. That I was stupid. That I was going to be a failure. My whole life I've done everything in my being to prove those people wrong, and tonight I just showed every one of you watching at home, watching this right now what you're capable of. If you put your mind to something, if you believe in yourself, you can make magic. There's no better feeling in this world than when someone tells you you're not good enough and you can't do something, to prove them wrong. I challenge every one of you at home now that's struggled with something like this, that have gone through awful things in your life, find a way to turn that negative energy into fuel to positivity to make your life better. It's about quality of life and right there I just made my life a little better."
- Although she didn't have a match, Bayley made her presence known at WrestleMania, showing up at the announce booth to introduce the video package for the Hall of Fame Class of 2020.
- Natalya and Tamina won the Women's Tag Team Turmoil match and will face Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax for the Women's Tag Team Titles on Night 2 of WrestleMania.
Natalya says that they are "statement-makers, bone breakers, and title takers." Tamina continued on, praising her partner and reflecting on her WrestleMania moment.
- Not only did he break his spin-record (23 revolutions), but Cesaro picked up his first singles victory at WrestleMania, defeating Seth Rollins after feuding for the past two months.
- Vince McMahon kicked off WrestleMania by welcoming fans back into attendance after over year away.