Here's your fight-size update for the evening of April 30, 2020:
- Bobby Lashley gets some great butt chiropractic work with Dr. Beau Hightower in the video at the top of the page.
- Rick Steiner's son Bronson Rechsteiner signed with the NFL's Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent.
- WWE stock closed at $44.47 per share when the stock market closed this morning.
- Universal Champion Braun Strowman is teaming up with Beefy King and Jimmy Hula’s to provide meals for healthcare workers at Orlando Health.
@WWE superstar and current WWE Universal Champion @BraunStrowman sent words of encouragement and lunches from local favorites, @beefy_king and @JimmyHulas to our #OrlandoHealthHeroes. Thank you Braun! #ThankYouORL pic.twitter.com/klqIlXSAH5— Orlando Health (@orlandohealth) April 30, 2020
- Darby Allin spoke with Bleacher Report at this link.
- Bayley is not a fan of Tamina's therapy.
what the?!????? Your therapy is not working!!!!! Get your money back!!!!! And stay away from me!!!!!!!!!! https://t.co/pbZTBADXs3— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) April 30, 2020
- WWE is set to air more best-of compilations on May 5 on FS1, leading up to a new episode of WWE Backstage. The specials will focus on Brock Lesnar, Edge, Ric Flair and Roman Reigns.
- Taz wants your questions for a Q&A later tonight.
Here is your chance to ask @OfficialTAZ your burning questions as he will be doing a live Q&A on our Official YouTube & Facebook pages tonight at 8 pm EST.— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) April 30, 2020
Can't wait till then? Use the hashtag #AskTaz and maybe you'll get a reply from the man himself. pic.twitter.com/QJNiGXQvQp
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.