Here is your post-Monday Night Raw fight size update for June 21 2021:
- Tonight, Bobby Lashley defeated Xavier Woods in the first Hell in a Cell match on Monday Night Raw in 23 years. By doing so, Bobby Lashley became the first person to win back-to-back Hell in a Cell matches on consecutive evenings.
Also, seeing as the Hell in a Cell match was present on Friday Night SmackDown, the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, and tonight's Monday Night Raw, this is also the longest consecutive stretch of Hell in a Cell matches in history. There were four Hell in a Cell matches across three different shows.
- Tonight was all about qualifying for Money in the Bank and while Ricochet, John Morrison, and Riddle all gleefully qualified for the men's match, Sheamus, Cedric Alexander, Jeff Hardy, and Jinder Mahal were visibly upset backstage by not being considered for qualifying matches.
- Check out the Money In The Bank card at this link.
- Doudrop was quick to turn on Eva Marie. Learn more here. At least Naomi and Asuka are happy.
It doesn’t take long for @WWEAsuka & @NaomiWWE to go from celebrating their victory to setting their sights on the #MITB Ladder Match, which is every woman for herself. #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/jWxxSCfB0P— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) June 22, 2021
- Ricochet is riding high.
- Turnabout is fair play in the women's tag team division.
- Learn the story behind Nikki Cross’ new ring attire at this link.
- Alexa Bliss has mind games for days.
- Rhea Ripley and Charlotte Flair are set to clash once again at WWE Money in the Bank.
- Mustafa Ali is still trying to give Mansoor some friendly advice.
- Check out next week’s announced matchups here.
- Check out the full results from tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw here.
- Check out the post-show podcast here.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.