Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 11, 2020:
- You think you know Braun Strowman? Here’s everything you need to know about The Monster Among Men, from his famous father to his strongman history in the video at the top of the page.
- The Palace of Auburn Hills, the site of the 1993 edition of SummerSlam, the 1997 & 1998 edition of WCW World War 3 and the 2009 edition of IMPACT's Slammiversary shows, has been fully demolished and you can check it out below.
Watch: The Palace of Auburn Hills imposion— Brad Galli (@BradGalli) July 11, 2020
The former home of the Pistons stands no more pic.twitter.com/aWuaKkEBqG
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Below are highlights of the July 10 episode of 205 Live.
Mansoor vs. Tehuti Miles
Oney Lorcan vs. Santos Escobar
- You won't believe what happened in the New Japan Cup finals. Click here to find out more.
- A big six-man match has been announced for GCW Homecoming Part 2:
Signed for Homecoming Pt 2:— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) July 7, 2020
Tix on Sale NOW!
GCW Homecoming Weekend
July 25/26 - 5PM
The Garden Pier on AC Boardwalk
Streaming LIVE on @FiteTV!
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.