Here's your fight-size update for the evening of August 24, 2020:
While I sit here in pain from a war with my brother I reflect on how amazing today is. It’s been five years since I debuted. Where has the time gone? What amazing things I’ve experienced! Here’s to many more. Thank you to everyone that’s supported me along the way!!!! #Blessed— Braun Strowman (@BraunStrowman) August 24, 2020
- According to PWInsider, NXT will be taping two episodes on August 26 and so the August 26 and September 2 episodes of NXT will not be live.
- WWE stock closed at $44.98 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Mustafa Ali sends a replica WWE Championship title to a fan who battled through a coma.
Mook, I’m so happy you fought through that coma. On the back of that title I sent ya, it says “You’re a champion.” You’re also an inspiration my dude.— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) August 24, 2020
You also got an awesome friend in @JakeTheHuman25! https://t.co/dii4qiQCOd
- With no AEW Dynamite on August 26, the promotion will instead stream the second part of the 2019 All Out on that day. This week's Dynamite will take place on August 27.
- New TNT Champion Brodie Lee is ready to celebrate his title win this week on Dynamite.
The #DarkOrder are bringing the championship victory celebration to Dynamite, after almost a week of nonstop destruction, decadence, and baby back ribs.— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 24, 2020
Watch #AEWDynamite on the special day of THURSDAY NIGHT AUG 27th on @TNTDrama at 8e/7c. pic.twitter.com/OrT1eI5f2B
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.