If there was any doubt, it's pretty clear now the Braun Strowman project is working for WWE.
Strowman drew over 1.1 million Youtube views in under a day for his main event clash Big Show, who has been used on WWE TV sparingly since last year's draft. This is a giant success for the WWE, who have programmed Strowman in a big match with Roman Reigns at Fastlane.
Kevin Owens and Brock Lesnar saw promos perform well on the show, as did Bayley. Virtually everything else on the show landed about where is usually does, outside of underwhelming numbers for Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte.
You can see the WWE Raw Youtube rankings as of 4 PM EST below.
- Big Show vs. Braun Strowman (1,177,900)
- Lesnar warns Goldberg (687,955)
- KO Promo (669,282)
- Sami Zayn vs. KO (555,236)
- Bayley addresses Charlotte's demands (464,024)
- Reigns vs. Guns & Gallows (451,032)
- Enzo & Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus (416,137)
- Lana steals ice cream plans (369,441)
- Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks (334,126)
- New Day vs. Rusev & Hardbody Mahal (273,892)
- Mick Foley confronts Stephanie (269,564)
- Cruiserweight contract signing (234,923)
- Nia Jax vs. Jobber (178,194)
- Kendrick attacks Tozawa (168,069)
- DDP is a Hall of Famer! (189,075)
- Bayley's photo shoot (77,600)
- Mario Lopez at Raw (71,617)
- Skylar Astin gives New Day singing lessons (73,500)
- Skylar Astin backstage (54,857)
- Jack Gallagher has Neville's attention (31,818)
- From The Web