Here is your post-IMPACT Fight Size Update for Thursday, June 3, 2021.
- Josh Alexander defeated TJP to retain the X-Division Championship. The 60-Minute Iron Man Match began on BTI and spilled over onto IMPACT. TJP drew a fall with one second remaining to send the bout into overtime, where Alexander didn't waste any time in finishing things off.
- Backstage, Scott D'Amore thanked TJP and Josh Alexander for their match. The Walking Weapon sees himself as the top guy in IMPACT Wrestling and is ready to face anyone willing to step in the ring with him. Later in the night, it was announced that Chris Bey, Petey Williams, Ace Austin, Rohit Raju, and Trey Miguel will all face off at Against All Odds in an X-Division #1 Contenders Match.
- Jake Something emerged victoriously from his Tables Match with Rohit Raju.
- Havok confronted Rosemary and told her that even though they have been friendly as of late, she still aspires to hold the Knockouts Championship. Rosemary, who faces Deonna Purrazzo for the belt at Against All Odds, told Havok that if she wants the shot she will have to take it from them.
It was later confirmed that Rosemary will face Havok next week, June 10th. If Havok wins, she will be added to the Knockouts Title match on Saturday, June 12th.
- W. Morrissey attacked Rich Swann during his entrance for their match. Security tried to restrain him but was unsuccessful. Willie Mack eventually came out, wielding a steel chair and saved his friend. Mack and Morrissey will do battle next week in a No DQ Match, while Swann will have another shot at the former Big Cass when they square off at Against All Odds.
- Tenille Dashwood continues her search for a partner. This week she approached Rachael Ellering much to the chagrin of her tag team partner, Jordynne Grace.
- Brian Myers gave Sam Beale his first lesson in how to be a professional wrestler. In it, he critiques Beale's look and shows him how to make an entrance.
- Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan defeated Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering to retain their Knockouts Tag Team Titles. Later on, it was revealed that they will face Susan and Kimber Lee at Against All Odds with the belts on the line. Susan didn't like the way Fire 'N Flava "touched" her during last week's 10-Knockouts Tag Match and took her complaint to Scott D'Amore. Tasha Steelz noted that they only hit Susan because she messed up and cost her team the match.
- Don Callis approached both Sami Callihan and Moose backstage, separately, and tried to get in their heads before their main event match on IMPACT.
- Eddie Edwards prevented Joe Doering from interfering in Deaner and Satoshi Kojima's match. The NJPW legend would eventually pick up the win over the VBD member.
After the match, Crazzy Steve and Black Taurus challenged Deaner and Rhino to a Tag Team Championship Match at Against All Odds which Eric Young promptly accepted.
- Forgotten no more, Maclin is headed to the IMPACT Zone.
- The Good Brothers attacked Sami Callihan during his match with Moose, causing a disqualification. Kenny Omega then came out and beat up his Against All Odds opponent, too.
In the back, Scott D'Amore told Don Callis that because of what happened, he believes the IMPACT World Title Match on June 12th should be a triple threat. Callis doesn't like the idea and tries to say Tony Khan would never go for it. D'Amore anticipated that and reached out to Tony, who will be at IMPACT next week to sort out the Against All Odds main event.
.@AEW owner @TonyKhan is coming to IMPACT NEXT WEEK to help @ScottDAmore and @TheDonCallis sort out the issues between @TheSamiCallihan, @TheMooseNation and @KennyOmegamanX. #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/9pFeuiFHIJ— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) June 4, 2021
- A limited number of fans will be in attendance for IMPACT Slammiversary. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, June 4 at 10 a.m. EST. Details can be found at the link below. This will be the first IMPACT show with fans in attendance in 16 months.
BREAKING: Welcome back, fans!— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) June 4, 2021
A limited number of fans will be able to attend #Slammiversary on July 17th at Skyway Studios in Nashville, Tennessee and tickets are on sale TOMORROW at 10am ET!
FULL DETAILS: https://t.co/FWAtBRAE3t pic.twitter.com/7YVUYafBf2
Subscribe to Fightful Select for exclusive news, features, podcasts, and more.