Brian Pillman Jr. returns, a former NXT star makes her presence felt, and several AEW stars will shine on the August 11 episode of AEW Dark.
AEW announced nine matches will take place on the August 11 edition of Dark. Among the names that were announced for Dark this week were Brian Pillman Jr., Jurassic Express, Shawn Spears, the recently-released former NXT star, Rachael Ellering, Private Party, and more.
Below are the matches announced for Dark:
- The Gunn Club vs. M'Badu & Shawn Dean
- Penelope Ford w/ Kip Sabian vs. Rachael Ellering
- The Butcher & The Blade vs. SCU (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian)
- Lee Johnson vs. Rey Fenix
- Shawn Spears w/ Tully Blanchard vs. Alex Chamberlain
- The Hybrid 2 (Angelico & Jack Evans) vs. The Natural Nightmares (Dustin Rhodes and QT Marshall w/ Brandi Rhodes & Allie)
- Brian Pillman Jr. and Griff Garrison vs. Private Party
- Kip Sabian w/ Penelope Ford vs. Michael Stevens
- Jurrasic Express (Luchasaurus, Jungle Boy & Marko Stunt) vs. Aaron Solow, Pineapple Pete & Corey Hollis
Fightful will have live coverage of Dark.