Here is your Fight Size update for the September 22 episode of AEW Dynamite.
- Tonight, for only the second time in history, women main-evented an episode of dynamite in a Women's Championship match that would see Britt Baker retain.
- CM Punk says that Team Taz made a mistake by not finishing the job and that on Friday, he will make Powerhouse Hobbs go to sleep.
- Cody Rhodes once again had Brandi Rhodes by his side but this time, the nightmare family worked to his detriment as Arn Anderson getting knocked off the apron distracted Cody, leading to him losing the match the Malakai Black by way of a small package after Black used the black mist in the eyes of Cody Rhodes.
- Rapper Lil Uzi Vert is in attendance.
- Jericho and Hager had words for Dan Lambert and American Top Team:
.@IAmJericho & @RealJakeHager are hungry and rabid and ready to snack on #MenOfTheYear and #DanLambert's @AmericanTopTeam "meatheads" this Friday on a special 2-hour #AEWRampage: Grand Slam on TNT - Watch #AEWDynamite: Grand Slam LIVE NOW on @tntdrama pic.twitter.com/S9ORxOwFrH— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 23, 2021
- Sting and Darby Allin were successful in their dream tag team match against FTR.
- MJF made Brian Pillman Jr. tap out
- AEW is making its Rochester debut next week. They will come to Independence, Maryland on November 3 and in case you missed it, Rampage will be held in the Target Center in Minneapolis Minnesota on Friday, November 12.
- Miro will look to redeem Sammy Guevara in a TNT Title match.
- Check out the lineup for Rampage: