Britt Baker has signed Rebel (not Reba) up for a match against the Women's World Champion of AEW.
Britt Baker will finally get her Women's Championship opportunity against Hikaru Shida at AEW Double or nothing, but before that happens, her sidekick will get the opportunity to face the champion and a World Title Eliminator match.
This match was made on tonight's episode of AEW Dark: Elevation as Baker got away from a confrontation with the Champion by telling her that her cohort would see her in the ring on Wednesday.
#AEW Women's World Champion @shidahikaru issued a challenge tonight to @RebelTanea on #AEWDarkElevation, & AEW GM @TonyKhan has booked the match for this Wednesday on #AEWDynamite: Women's World Champ Hikaru Shida will face Rebel (not Reba) w/ @RealBrittBaker at 8/7c on @tntdrama https://t.co/gAi8qyBuHF pic.twitter.com/octdOwVZen— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 18, 2021
Here is the updated lineup for the May 19 episode of AEW Dynamite.
AEW Dynamite - May 19
* AEW Tag Team Championships: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Varsity Blondes
* NWA Women’s Championship: Serena Deeb (c) vs. Red Velvet
* AEW Women's World Championship Eliminator: Hikaru Shida vs. Rebel (not Reba)
* Christian Cage vs. Matt Sydal
* Anthony Ogogo (w/ The Factory) vs. Austin Gunn
* The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens & Max Caster) vs. Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.