Brodie Lee is set to celebrate his TNT Championship victory on this week's edition of Dynamite.
AEW announced that Lee and The Dark Order are going to have a championship victory on the August 27 episode of Dynamite. Lee defeated Cody to win the TNT title on August 22, ending the inaugural champion's reign.
The #DarkOrder are bringing the championship victory celebration to Dynamite, after almost a week of nonstop destruction, decadence, and baby back ribs.— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 24, 2020
Watch #AEWDynamite on the special day of THURSDAY NIGHT AUG 27th on @TNTDrama at 8e/7c. pic.twitter.com/OrT1eI5f2B
* A gauntlet match to determine AEW World Tag Team Champions Kenny Omega and Hangman Page's opponents for All Out. The match will start off with Natural Nightmares vs. Young Bucks and the winner of that match faces Best Friends immediately. The winner of that match will take on FTR last.
* Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara in a tables match.
- Jon Moxley and MJF will have a contract signing for their AEW Title match at All Out.
* Big Swole gets a match with Britt Baker in a handicap match with Penelope Ford and Reba helping Baker.
- Chris Jericho on commentary.
Fightful will have live coverage of Dynamite, airing on August 27.