Here is your post-NXT fight size update for Tuesday, June 28, 2022.
- The show began with Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez defeating Kayden Carter and Katana Chance to become Number One Contenders to the NXT Women's Tag Team Titles. They will challenge Toxic Attraction for the belts next Tuesday at Great American Bash.
- Giovanni Vinci defeated Ikemen Jiro. After the bell, he said that Great American Bash cannot happen without him. Vinci has yet to be booked in a match for next week's show.
- Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen came out to celebrate their NXT UK Tag Team Championship victory but were interrupted by Pretty Deadly. Kit Wilson and Elton Prince, who had held the belts in the past, expressed their disgust at the titles being around Brooks and Jensen's waists. The segment ended with Brooks and Jensen attacking Pretty Deadly and sending them out of the ring.
- Kiana James scored an upset victory over Indi Hartwell.
- Diamond Mine were defeated by Joe Gacy and his Dyads. This led to a blow-up between Diamond Mine in the locker room and ended with Roderick Strong challenging the Creeds to a Tag Title Match next week.
- To view all the matches that were announced for next week's episode of NXT 2.0, click here.
- After being defeated by Sanga, Xyon Quinn had a run-in in the locker room with Apollo Crews, who told Xyon that his future isn't bright.
- Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolin attacked Nikkita Lyons during her match with Mandy Rose, causing a disqualification finish. Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez would come out and help Lyons chase away Toxic Attraction.
- Bron Breakker and Cameron Grimes' face-to-face ended with Breakker being sent into the corner turnbuckle twice and seemingly injuring his right arm. Grimes told the medical staff to make sure Bron is okay because he has a big match next week.
The physicality of the segment was spurred on by Grimes who told Bron that he has no heart, just like his father.