Former WCW Superstar, Marcus Alexander “Buff” Bagwell was recently arrested for a multitude of offenses.
According to a report by the Georgia Gazette, Bagwell was arrested on Saturday, May 22, 2021, on charges that range from giving false information to a law enforcement officer, to a hit-and-run.
The following charges were listed:
- Hit and Run; Duty of Driver to Stop at or Return to the Scene of Accident
- Giving False Name, Address or Birthdate to a Law Enforcement Officer
- Following Too Closely
- License to be carried and exhibited on demand
- Open container violation
According to police records, he was released to a bonding company, A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds, paying bonds of $4,620 and $11,220 respectively. on Saturday night.
Bagwell is scheduled to appear in court on July 23.
The following charges are listed:
- Hit and Run; Duty of Driver to Stop at or Return to the Scene of Accident (3 charges)
- Following Too Closely. (2 charges)
- Failure to Yield When Entering an Intersection
- Driving within a Gore or Median or Emergency Lane
- Driving on the Wrong Side of the Roadway
- Duty upon striking a fixed object
- Driving under the Influence of Drugs
- Reckless Driving.
He is scheduled to appear in court on July 22 for those charges.
Bagwell was best known as a member of the New World Order in WCW and captured several WCW Championships during his tenure with the company before the company closed in 2001.
Fightful will continue to monitor the story and report any and all updates.