NXT has announced three wrestlers have been added to the NXT Injury Report.
The report comes just days before NXT TakeOver: WarGames takes place and below are the wrestlers on the injury report.
* Cameron Grimes suffering back lacerations from getting hit with a strap from Dexter Lumis but is cleared for his strap match against Lumis for NXT TakeOver: WarGames.
* Joaquin Wilde suffered a shoulder injury after a physical confrontation with Damian Priest but is cleared for action as pain is tolerated.
* Curt Stallion is day-to-day with a back injury after being attacked by Legado Del Fantasma right before NXT this week.
As mentioned, this was the last episode of NXT before TakeOver: WarGames. Below is the card for the event.
- WarGames Match: Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish & Roderick Strong) vs. Pat McAfee, Danny Burch, Oney Lorcan & Pete Dunne
- WarGames Match: Team Shotzi (Shotzi Blackheart, Ember Moon, Rhea Ripley, Io Shirai) vs. Team Candice (Candice LeRae, Toni Storm, Raquel Gonzalez & Dakota Kai)
- NXT North American Title Triple Threat: Leon Ruff (c) vs. Damian Priest vs. Johnny Gargano
- Strap Match: Dexter Lumis vs. Cameron Grimes
- Timothy Thatcher vs. Tommaso Ciampa
Fightful will have live coverage of NXT TakeOver: WarGames on December 4. The NXT injury report is a blend of kayfabe and reality. You can view the entire report in the video above.
If you missed anything from Wednesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here.
- From The Web